What to Expect
Before you arrive:
· To save time, I ask that you fill out the Intake form and either email it to me or bring it to your appointment
· No food 2 hours before your appointment if possible.
· Cease hydrating 90 minutes before your appointment
· Wear loose fitting comfortable clothes
· Natural state with no makeup or jewelry if possible.
· Turn cell phone off 30 minutes before our meeting to allow relaxation to set in
When you arrive:
· We will take a few minutes to check in and see how you are feeling
· You will remove only your shoes and lie down on the massage table
· I will sanitize my hands and then begin non-touch Reiki
During your session:
· Sensations may vary greatly
· You may feel so relaxed that you fall asleep
· You may experience a sense of heat in different areas of your body
· You may experience gas/indigestion as you may be clearing issues or un-congesting the body. No worries, we have all been there.
· You can expect to feel euphoric as we released endorphins and adrenaline into your body.
· Begin hydrating after the session ends
· Stay calm and relax the remainder of the day
· Do not make major decisions for the next 24 hours